All Seniors, 60 and up, are eligible, not just those currently signed up with Meals on Wheels.
Pickup days and times will be Monday, Wednesday and
Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
To receive a meal you must:
– Must be a senior citizen (60+) or taking the meal to a senior
citizen and be a resident of Richland County.
– Must provide name, address and phone number at pickup.
– Only 2 meal packs allowed per car. Each Meal Pack is 5 meals total
– Individuals are only permitted one pick-up per week.
– Each individual must show a state issued ID.
Our Zip Code pick-up areas:
– Richland Library St Andrews – Mondays
2916 Broad River Rd, Columbia, SC 29210
– Richland Library Ballentine – Fridays
1200 Dutch Fork Rd, Irmo, SC 29063
For more information and other pick-up locations, go to SeniorResources.org
For Lexington County Seniors:
The Meals on Wheels operated by Lexington County Recreation & Aging Commission is
still running on a normal schedule.
Wednesday Pick-up: Seven Oaks Park, 200 Leisure Lane, Columbia 29210 (ICRC)
1. 60+ years with valid SC ID (or person picking up the food for a Senior).
2. One package containing 5 meals.
3. One package per week -2 meal recipients per car.
4. Line may begin at 9:30am with distribution starting at 10:30am.
Please go to their website here for more information.
Senior Farmers Market is a seasonal USDA grant program to provide fresh and nutritional fruits
and vegetables from local farmers markets. For more information,
please click on this link Food and Nutrition Programs